History
1956- Acton Press was established by Ivan Beach in premises at Commercial Road Prahran.

1980- Reg Lawrence, the production manager purchased the business from Ivan and moved it to Errol Street Prahran.

1997- In February, the business was purchased by Gary Galvin. Gary took over the running of the business and is still the current owner/manager.
At this stage the business was only employing 2 people (Reg Lawrence and one printer).
The name was changed to ACTON PRINT SERVICES to better reflect the changes to the services being introduced to the business. These included: continuous stationery, cheques, full colour brochures, labels, badges and promotional items.

1998- During January the business was moved to larger and more efficient premises in Bayswater where it still remains.

2007- As of July 1st the company name was changed to ACTON PRINT GROUP and branding updated.

2008- Online ordering system introduced
New offices built at extisting factory location due to major flood damage at the end of 2007.
Additional shelving was installed due to the increase demand for our "No Charge Storage & Delivery" service for our online customers.

Client Login
  Username:
  Password:
Trouble Logging In? Submit Client Login Form
 

Client Print Manager

Login to upload artwork
Subscribe To Our Specials Newsletter
  Name:
  Email:
Specialised Golf Printing
Site Map